30.10.09

Silliness Spell

Because tomorrow night is Hallowe'en I thought It might be fun to share a few fun spells I googled today. The veil between the worlds is thinnest at Hallowe'en. Take advantage of this to cast spells and read the future.

It would only be fitting that we start with a love spell:
Apple Love Spell

To find out who your future partner in life is going to be try this simple divination spell. Take an apple and peel its skin off in one long piece, saying,

I pare this apple round and again
My sweetheart's name to flourish plain
I fling the pairing o'er my head
My sweetheart's letter on the ground be read

The peel should then have landed in the shape of your true-love's initial.

Water Love Spell

Another tradition from America instructs the curious girl to take a lamp and go out on the night of Hallowe'en to a spring of water and peering in she should see the reflection of her future husband.


Silliness Spell

Sometimes, you just need to cast a silliness spell when you, or someone you know, needs a dose of humor. Here’s my favorite silly magic. Get a package of multicolored chocolate candies. At Halloween and other holidays, you can buy packages that are only certain colors, like orange and black or red and green. You can also order bags online that are just the colors you want. Use your favorite color or colors to make a circle around you. (Lay down strips of paper or foil to put them on, unless your floor is clean enough to eat off of!) Pick your favorite number between about 50 and 100, and use that number of candies. Invoke the elements or quarters by calling on your favorite clowns or comedians, for example, Groucho Marx, Lucille Ball, or the Three Stooges. Tell jokes, dance a silly dance, or read a funny book. End the circle by eating at least one of the candies.

Happy Hallowe'en!

Source

4 comments:

  1. You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That is so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you find ideas for articles, I am always lack of new ideas for articles. Some tips would be great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I search the internet for ideas; also I take a lot of ideas from what is going on in my life at the time, a holiday or something that I saw that inspired me! Thank you for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean the world to me! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...