25.11.09

Merry Birthday!

Today is my birthday!

I am not one to care much about age I believe you are only as old or young as you feel! Every year I buy myself a present for my birthday- kind of like a "you made it though another year" type thing, and this year has been something! So I bought myself the Canadian wristlet from Roots. I think it's cute and fun!

I wonder where I will be on my next birthday?!?! I have always wished that my birthday was in the Summer and there is only one way to make that happen...

Can't wait to have some birthday cupcakes tonight:)

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY!!!!
    I hope you're having a great one!
    Sorry I didn't get to your party my friend is in town from England for a bit. Looks like you had fun.
    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean the world to me! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...