31.3.10

The Cove

My Hunny and I watched this documentary last week and I can't stop thinking about it and telling everyone I see. It is just as sad as the Sharkwater one we watched last time he was home. Something has to be done about how animals are treated in this world, it makes me extremely sad to watch these films as I hope it does you. But I feel it very important for every ones education to know what goes on in this crazy world of ours. I don't understand where humans get off thinking that they can treat other animals however they please just because they are stronger and "smarter" then them. I hope you watch this film and intern somehow make a difference weather its just becoming a fan of this film on Facebook or doing one of the top 5 things you can do now on this website. Please watch this film and let me know your feelings.

From The Cove website:

Academy Award® Winner for Best Documentary of 2009, THE COVE follows an elite team of activists, filmmakers and freedivers as they embark on a covert mission to penetrate a remote and hidden cove in Taiji, Japan, shining a light on a dark and deadly secret. Utilizing state-of-the-art techniques, including hidden microphones and cameras in fake rocks, the team uncovers how this small seaside village serves as a horrifying microcosm of massive ecological crimes happening worldwide. The result is a provocative mix of investigative journalism, eco-adventure and arresting imagery, adding up to an unforgettable story that has inspired audiences worldwide to action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean the world to me! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...