26.3.10

I miss you

I have to drive my hunny to the airport tonight and he leaves in the AM:( We had a wonderful week! He cooked me a four course meal on Saturday night with Crab Bisque, Scallops, Lobster and my fave ice cream and wine! Sunday he finally took me for a ride on his motor bike to the shore! I will post pics next week. (You should have seen how knotty my hair was after that ride!) And we relaxed, watched films and had lovely dinners the rest of the week! I am really sad he has to leave again:(
I am going to a conference about decoding the teenage brain on Saturday which should be super exciting! I love learning about brain research! And will relax on Sunday and hopfully go for a long run! What are you up to this weekend?
I hope you have a fun weekend my lovelies!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! They mean the world to me! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...