7.12.10

We all get at least one good wish a year.

I went to the library and borrowed Season 5 of Grey's! I think I have made it to episode 12ish... I think I am in love!!! As a Grey's virgin I am learning all about McDreamy and McSteamy (Little Gray just broke is penis) but I have to say I have a crush on Dr. Owen Hunt! There is something about him... And what is up with Izzy talking to herself?!?! Can't wait to see the rest of this season and then on to Season 6!!! I guess we all know how I will be spending my holiday nights;)


Meredith (voiceover): We all get at least one good wish a year. Over the candles on our birthday. Some of us throw in more. On eyelashes, fountains, lucky stars, and every now and then, one of those wishes comes true. So what then? Is it is as good as we'd hoped? Do we bask in the warm glow of our happiness? Or, do we just notice we've got a long list of other wishes waiting to be wished?

1 comment:

  1. Yesss!! Welcome to the Greys addiction! I think Season 5 is one of my favorites!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean the world to me! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...