It seems the summer goes way too fast! So I thought I would write a list of all the things I want to do before Labour Day. I made one last year too! ( You can find it here!) Inspired by Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere.
1. Go camping at Kejimkujik National Park. I didn't make it last year!
2. Try something new at least once a week. I signed up for softball this Summer, not normally my thing but I guess we shall see...
3. Run with no rules, watch, or anywhere to go. Just for fun:)
4. Drink more water! And eat more watermelon!
5. Learn how to make fun drinks with Iced Tea, and maybe some Vodka;)
6. Eat outside as much as possible in the warm sunshine!
7. Take a spontaneous road trip somewhere.
8. Spend more time with friends. Randomly go for drinks and tea:)
9. Grow something in a garden and eat it.
10. Wear a dress and a smile from now till Labour Day!